|Finance Analyst (Candidate Pooling)|
|Friday, August 10, 2012|
"ONE COMPANY. DIVERSE BUSINESSES. UNLIMITED OPPORTUNITIES". At the heart of Abbott is our Promise for Life—a statement that underscores our company's commitment to our patients, employees, shareholders, and others who depend on us in their pursuit of healthy lives. Through steadfast leadership and the spirit and personal commitment of our employees, we've built a world-class company that delivers products that encircle life, from newborns to aging adults, from nutrition and diagnostics to medical care and pharmaceutical therapy.|
Delivering those products starts with having a core set of values. Those values — pioneering, achieving, caring, and enduring — have enabled us to get to where we are today, and they will continue to guide our behaviors and decisions as we work to advance leading-edge science and technologies, support diversity, focus on exceptional performance, and earn the trust of those we serve.
- •Evaluate daily In-Market sales accuracy and issue monthly In-Market sales report
- •Evaluate monthly transfers and issue monthly Mercury transfers report
- •Evaluate monthly Regional Distributor (RD) sell-out and issue monthly RD sell-out report
- •Review and approve Promotional Authorization Forms (PAF)
- •Evaluate ZPC claims related to SG&A and ASP PAF to ensure claims are valid and accurate
- •Review and approve new prices and price discounts via Price Deviation Request (PDR)
- •Perform margin analysis for new pricing strategies and ASP trade programs
- •Assist with the monthly audits of Regional Distributor inventory, and submit timely documentation of results.
- •Consolidate monthly RD inventory data and issue monthly RD inventory freshness report
- •Reconcile monthly RD inventory count sheets to COGNOS system inventory and RD reported inventory
- •Prepare and ensure accuracy of the monthly market share data report and presentation
- •Financial/Accounting tertiary/degree
- •CPA preferred
- •Minimum 2 years experience in relevant role.
- •Multi-national or Public Accounting exposure is preferred.
- •Advanced Microsoft application capability (e.g. Excel, Power Point and Word)
- •Strong analytical aptitude
- •English fluency
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated resumes detailing work experiences with 2 x 2 photo (blue or white background) and transcript of records. For faster processing, please submit your resume ONLINE Applications can also be submitted personally or through mail to: Human Resources Department (Code) 102 EDSA cor. Madison St., Mandaluyong City
Sorry, this position is closed for application.