|Asia Pacific Management Development Program|
|National Capital Reg|
|Wednesday, July 18, 2012|
"ONE COMPANY. DIVERSE BUSINESSES. UNLIMITED OPPORTUNITIES". At the heart of Abbott is our Promise for Life—a statement that underscores our company's commitment to our patients, employees, shareholders, and others who depend on us in their pursuit of healthy lives. Through steadfast leadership and the spirit and personal commitment of our employees, we've built a world-class company that delivers products that encircle life, from newborns to aging adults, from nutrition and diagnostics to medical care and pharmaceutical therapy.|
Delivering those products starts with having a core set of values. Those values — pioneering, achieving, caring, and enduring — have enabled us to get to where we are today, and they will continue to guide our behaviors and decisions as we work to advance leading-edge science and technologies, support diversity, focus on exceptional performance, and earn the trust of those we serve.
- This Management Development Program includes rotations in the areas of Sales & Marketing Operations, Customer Facing, Supply Chain Operations, Finance and other Support Operations. This program offers the chosen individual the opportunity to develop their skills through rigorous, hands-on training in various disciplines within the Abbott Philippines Operations function.
- *Candidate must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree in any field
- *Applicable work experience (part-time or internship)
- *Participation in extra-curricular activities
- *Demonstrated leadership experience
- *Strong desire to learn and work in a dynamic, challenging work environment
- *Results-oriented; creative; entrepreneurial; analytical
- *Superior problem-solving, decision-making and project management skills
- *Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- *Flexibility to work in any Abbott - Asia Pacific location while in the Program; global mindset
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated resumes detailing work experiences with 2 x 2 photo (blue or white background) and transcript of records. For faster processing, please submit your resume ONLINE Applications can also be submitted personally or through mail to: Human Resources Department (Code) 102 EDSA cor. Madison St., Mandaluyong City
Sorry, this position is closed for application.