|Wednesday, July 04, 2012|
"ONE COMPANY. DIVERSE BUSINESSES. UNLIMITED OPPORTUNITIES". At the heart of Abbott is our Promise for Life—a statement that underscores our company's commitment to our patients, employees, shareholders, and others who depend on us in their pursuit of healthy lives. Through steadfast leadership and the spirit and personal commitment of our employees, we've built a world-class company that delivers products that encircle life, from newborns to aging adults, from nutrition and diagnostics to medical care and pharmaceutical therapy.|
Delivering those products starts with having a core set of values. Those values — pioneering, achieving, caring, and enduring — have enabled us to get to where we are today, and they will continue to guide our behaviors and decisions as we work to advance leading-edge science and technologies, support diversity, focus on exceptional performance, and earn the trust of those we serve.
- Competences and Core Focus
- 1.Develop and execute professional collaborative relationships with key service partners, CDEs, clinical educators, and colleagues
- within the ADC departments in an environment of mutual respect, integrity, and support
- 2.Commit to highest quality project and program implementation that will meet ADC business and regulatory/quality compliance by
- focusing on the usage of innovative and compliant processes and technologies as solutions to ADC projects and programs.
- 3.Working collaboratively with strategic service partners, assuring and fostering the recruitment of qualified and competent
- professionals for ADC-related programs and projects; the usage and enforcement of continuous education and training; and the
- development of staff as they pertain to reduction of attrition rates and increased employee engagements.
- 4.Work synergistically and collaboratively with other COEs to drive and execute the high standards of technical skills in the transfer of
- technology and projects to the technical and operational environments.
- 5.Devising, facilitating, and supporting experimentation and piloting of new programs and value-added services within the
- environments of strategic service partners with specific focus on outcomes, ROIs, and measurement systems.
- PRIMARY FUNCTION:
- A. Develop and implement the ADC Technical Support, Applications and Operations Center of Excellence, which will serve as the
- foundation of information, tools and resources for US ADC Customer Service facing organizations
- B. Work synergy with Training & Quality to develop, execute and maintain the delivery of product expertise to customers
- C. Develop and execute programs that will assist and provide guidance to customers for the management of their disease.
- D. Develop and maintain processes that ensure interactions with ADC are seamless and efficient.
- emonstrated Strategic planning and leadership skills · Experience in budget development and management of company critical
- functions. QARA, CAPA, distribution or reimbursement related experience in Medical or regulated industry is highly desirable ·
- Experience in medical device manufacturing is a plus. Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills required. Six
- Sigma Green Belt preferred, Black Belt desired. Minimum of 7 years experience required in support services management, preferably
- in health care, with 5 years or longer experience in Call Center management with strong presence in healthcare delivery system. ·
- Experience with conducting business process reviews, recommending enhancements, implementing solutions, and delivering
- measurable business results in a fast-track environment. · Proven experience that demonstrates focus on enhancing the customer
- experience. Must be able to think and plan strategically while acting tactically to meet worldwide ADC goals · Good judgment in
- managing and escalating client, project, or personnel issues · Ability to manage multiple projects and staff in a matrix management
- structure · Ability to assess risk and make sound decisions · Advanced analytical and interpretive skills required · Strong leadership,
- influencing, and interpersonal skills. Experience functioning in a consumer market would be a plus.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated resumes detailing work experiences with 2 x 2 photo (blue or white background) and transcript of records. For faster processing, please submit your resume ONLINE Applications can also be submitted personally or through mail to: Human Resources Department (Code) 102 EDSA cor. Madison St., Mandaluyong City
Sorry, this position is closed for application.