|Regional Sales Manager|
|Central Luzon, Central Visayas, National Capital Reg, Northern Mindanao, Davao|
|Thursday, May 17, 2012|
"ONE COMPANY. DIVERSE BUSINESSES. UNLIMITED OPPORTUNITIES". At the heart of Abbott is our Promise for Life—a statement that underscores our company's commitment to our patients, employees, shareholders, and others who depend on us in their pursuit of healthy lives. Through steadfast leadership and the spirit and personal commitment of our employees, we've built a world-class company that delivers products that encircle life, from newborns to aging adults, from nutrition and diagnostics to medical care and pharmaceutical therapy.|
Delivering those products starts with having a core set of values. Those values — pioneering, achieving, caring, and enduring — have enabled us to get to where we are today, and they will continue to guide our behaviors and decisions as we work to advance leading-edge science and technologies, support diversity, focus on exceptional performance, and earn the trust of those we serve.
- Job Description
- To manage a trade area with several key account personnel.
- Job Details:
- Major Duties & Responsibilities
- District Sales Planning
- Conduct monthly sales review
- Help KAMs in plotting their full year account programs
- Assist marketing in forecasting by giving them account trends and perspective
- Conduct regular OJT
- Review per account CTS budget.
- Teach, coach, and motivate all Key Account Managers under his/her supervision
- Set and implement district directives
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent. Job role in Management or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated resumes detailing work experiences with 2 x 2 photo (blue or white background) and transcript of records. For faster processing, please submit your resume ONLINE Applications can also be submitted personally or through mail to: Human Resources Department (Code) 102 EDSA cor. Madison St., Mandaluyong City
Sorry, this position is closed for application.