|Professional Medical Representative (Candidate Pooling)|
|Armm, Bicol Region, C.A.R, Cagayan Valley, Central Luzon, Soccsksargen, Caraga, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas, Ilocos Region, National Capital Reg, Northern Mindanao, Davao, Calabarzon & Mimaropa, Zamboanga, Western Visayas|
|Monday, May 14, 2012|
"ONE COMPANY. DIVERSE BUSINESSES. UNLIMITED OPPORTUNITIES". At the heart of Abbott is our Promise for Life—a statement that underscores our company's commitment to our patients, employees, shareholders, and others who depend on us in their pursuit of healthy lives. Through steadfast leadership and the spirit and personal commitment of our employees, we've built a world-class company that delivers products that encircle life, from newborns to aging adults, from nutrition and diagnostics to medical care and pharmaceutical therapy.|
Delivering those products starts with having a core set of values. Those values — pioneering, achieving, caring, and enduring — have enabled us to get to where we are today, and they will continue to guide our behaviors and decisions as we work to advance leading-edge science and technologies, support diversity, focus on exceptional performance, and earn the trust of those we serve.
- Abbott's Professional Medical Representatives must be able to articulate product positioning to target doctors, and potential users, and for actively driving and managing the sales process, working in conjunction with cross functional teams, as the key product advocate for Abbott Brands. The Professional Sales Representatives of Abbott must be able to identify all issues of assigned territories to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. He/She must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships in the hospital/medical community throughout the sales cycle, and beyond.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Required skill(s): Outstanding Negotiation and Presentation Skills, Driving.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Must be self-motivated with a proven track record in medical/pharmaceutical/consumer/nutritional sales
- Knowledgeable in the area of project management
- Should be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a fast-paced organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Must be organized and analytical and be able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- At least 1 year relevant experience in the same field
- Experience and familiarity of products and line of business a plus
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Needs to be high energy and have a positive can do attitude!
- Full-Time positions available.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated resumes detailing work experiences with 2 x 2 photo (blue or white background) and transcript of records. For faster processing, please submit your resume ONLINE Applications can also be submitted personally or through mail to: Human Resources Department (Code) 102 EDSA cor. Madison St., Mandaluyong City
Sorry, this position is closed for application.