- Get new billboard sites to grow current site inventory.
- Make initial contact with site owners pertaining to site rental, owner's restrictions and terms and conditions
- Conduct ocular inspection and prepare site presentation
- Assist sales in conducting site check with clients
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent. Job role in Advertising Executive/Account Manager or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing