|Tuesday, September 18, 2012|
- Assist co-Flight Dispatcher, Flight Deck Crew, Crew Control in flight dispatch, flight watch, crew monitoring, delays and their causes.
- Prepares daily flight plans, operational reports and answers all telephone inquiries.
- Files ATC flight plans, coordinates with all department and offices on all operational requirements by radio communication, telex, e-mail, and fax.
- Assists in AFL, Journey, ASR and OHR report collation.
- Assists NavDocs in distribution, retrieval and audit of navigational charts and manuals.
- Graduate of Aeronautical Engineering or any related Engineering course
- Must have at least one year related experience as Flight Dispatcher
- Preferrable with experience in Load Control
- With current CAAP Flight Operations Officer License
- Possess good oral and written communication skills
- Candidate must be a team player, result and service oriented, with keen eye on details
- Computer Literate
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing