- Carrying out of the monthly publicity plans for the different titles and products of Summit Media
- Pitching ideas to TV and radio shows and broadsheets for possible features that will generate publicity for Summit titles and services
- Coordinating TV and radio guestings, interviews, and accommodating press requests
- Help the Media Relations Officer in writing of press releases
- Publicity and promotions for Summit Digital, PEP, StyleBible.ph and SPOT.ph
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Advertising/Media, Humanities/Liberal Arts or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent. Job role in Public Relations or Marketing Communication.
- Full-Time positions available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing