- Encode documents and reports when necessary
- Ensure that supplies and equipment are available and secure
- Acquire and file necessary intra-office documents on behalf of group
- Maintain schedules and handle incoming calls
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Secretarial, Mass Communications, Humanities/Liberal Arts or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent. Job role in Administrative Executive or Clerk.
- Candidate should be open for a contractual employment for 2 months (reliever).
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing