- Maintain, manage, and develop current accounts and pursue prospective customers;
- Target and solicit new accounts to maximize sales potential and increase locations;
- Provide value-added services to customers through business development;
- Building brand values to customers though product assortment;
- Active participation in the department’s strategic planning activities in relation to the overall company direction;
- Conduct sales presentations;
- Prepare annual sales forecast for the accounts;
- Prepare sales orders and monthly sales forecast accurately as possible;
- Plan, organize and implement sales programs to ensure that set targets are met or exceeded;
- Check placements and ensure that Summit magazines are prominently displayed;
- Perform proper merchandising and timely replenishment of stocks;
- Conduct store visits on a regular basis;
- Monitor sales off take for Summit titles and the competitions;
- Maintain a harmonious business relationship with both existing and potential customers to build rapport;
- Prepare sales reports and other values correspondence necessary including competition strategies;
- Work and share ideas and crossover responsibilities with other team members;
- Implement trade marketing programs;
- Serve Statement of Accounts (SOA) to customers;
- Make follow-ups on payment due and collect if necessary;
- Coordinate with customers for needed documents until all necessary requirements have been accomplished;
- Maintain a filing system for all documents pertaining to accounts;
- Maintain records to effectively track progress.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent
- At least 1 - 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (preferably with experience in dealing with accounts / buyers of big supermarkets / chain of stores as well as with bookstores and newstands)
- Has good marketing / negotiation skills
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing