|DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER|
|Wednesday, September 05, 2012|
- Design, develop and enhance digital analytics reports in line with business requirements
- Analyze web, mobile and digital analytics data as well as other on and offline data to evaluate performance
- Define web channel and mobile channel goals as well as determine the appropriate metrics to measure goals
- Perform analysis of website and digital performance and deliver recommendations to improve performance
- Will lead the digital and social tracking tools, as well as social conversation monitoring tools
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, economics, business or math
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent. Job role in Media Planning or Management.
- With experience in Web/Mobile metrics or combinations of digital analytics, business intelligence gained either within marketing or media environment.
- Knoweldgeable in Web analytics and optimization tools such as: Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends, WebTrends Optimize, Google Optimizer
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft
- Familiarity with Social Monitoring tools
- Have strong user experience (UX) instincts and be able to collaborate with UX/UI designers, as well as our developers.
- Results-focused and action-oriented
- Well Organized and able to handle several projects at once
- Has strong interest in the airline industry
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing