- Creates and designs graphics for layout of product labels, posters, newsletters, brochures, flyers and logos as well as dispensers, gondolas and other POP materials as needed using traditional and computer graphic methods. Performs required preparatory work such as layout and paste-up in order to prepare camera / print-ready artwork for production.
- Confers with marketing persons and others regarding project specifications such as paper stock, graphic content, layout and media requirements; may create composites and develop concepts depending on needs.
- Writes bid specifications for jobs assigned to outside vendors; coordinates production of material with outside vendors by monitoring jobs in progress, resolving technical problems, proofing material and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Designs and constructs visual displays and exhibits. Determines materials and equipment best suited for job.
- Maintains department files of completed assignments; maintains accurate logs of work in progress such as time devoted to project and materials used.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate in Graphic Designing
- Certificate in any computer software such as Corel draw, Adobe Photoshop, Web Designing, Macro Flash, and 2D & 3D Animation.
- Must have at least 2 years experience as a Graphic Artist
- Male or Female
- Can start immediately
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Preference will be given to candidates who APPLY ONLINE
Please check your e-mail regularly for any correspondence regarding your application.
Chic Centre Corporation
Human Resources Department
137 CFC Commercial Bldg., Pasig Boulevard,
Pineda, Pasig City
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing