- Help identify the Summit Media’s potential when it comes to marketing activities through participating in brainstorming activities.
- Lead in the conceptualization of marketing events for various magazines.
- Lead the marketing associates in the implementation designed events.
- Coordinate with concerned employees (Associate Publishers etc.) regarding event details.
- Check all post-event reports & update the Marketing Director of the status and results of the events.
- Ensure that all administrative-related tasks of an event has been properly prepared (e.g. Event materials, Cash advances etc.)
- Other related marketing activities which may be assigned from time to time.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Advertising or any related field.
- At least 5 years of work experience in events management preferably in a publishing or advertising industry.
- Extensive experience in events managements and/or marketing
- Possess sound business acumen.
- Superior presentation, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Highly-organized & creative.
- Takes initiative & can work with minimal supervision.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing