|MANAGER - LOCAL PURCHASING|
|Wednesday, August 29, 2012|
- Management and overall supervision of purchasing related ativites that included timely requisitions processing; vendor selection; vendor management; bidding & negotiations, ensuring a reliable pool of providers to supply goods and services that meet quality standards and best-in-market prices
- Review and ensures accuracy of all endorsed procurement related documents
- enusres items/services acquired, conform to set specifications
- ensures items/services fro operational requirements are required within acceptable timeframe
- implements rules & policies ensuring high level of integrity in all procurement dealings
- spearheadeds negotiations activities establishing best terms and conditions for the company
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent. Job role in Purchasing or equivalent.
- Must be computer literate with background in SAP program
- Must have trainings on supply chain; negotiation skills; management enhancement trainings
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing