- Provide assistance to the Digital Magazine Group in terms of digital publication (both magazines & books)
- Coordinate with the Production Team regarding digital magazine requirements.
- Maintenance of Summit Newsstand website.
- Coordinate with the Creative and Digital Group concerning website ad placements, email marketing and marketing collateral designs on digital magazine promotions.
- Summit Magazine Applications testing.
- In constant coordination with the Customer Care Associates for digital magazine inquiries.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing