- Setting-up and configuration of import interfaces
- Maintenance and configuration of category tree
- Content management
- Incident management for platform
- Treatment of 2nd level support cases
- Coordination with 3rd level support
- Administration of ticketing system
- Generation of weekly statistics
- Weekly monitoring of search engine ranking
- Preparation of monthly competitor analysis
- Implementation of SEO measurements
- Definition and documentation of requirements
- Preparation of monthly statistics reports
- Traffic analysis
- Local product introduction
- Testing of changes and new developments
- Competitor analysis
- Creation of statistics and transmission to project manager
- Input generation for engineering requirements
- Teamwork with Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, IT, joint venture Managing Director
- Administering 3rd level support
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent. Job role in Database Administrator or IT Executive/MIS.
- 4 Full-Time positions available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing