- Consults with editors and publishers to identify and clarify communications concepts, scope, theme, audio and visual elements, budget, timeline, and priorities
- Assists in the production of major shoots (cover shoots, special events, etc.) wherein the main responsibility will be on the technical aspect of video production - camera, lights, and audio set-up
- Directs, shoots, and edits video and multi-media productions, performs duties of director, audio technician, videographer, or grip as needed to assure production quality
- Performs post-production activities, including scene selection, editing, graphics, special effects, music selection and scoring, and media conversion and duplication
- Creates video effects/animation as needed for each video (site logo, OBB, watermarks, downstreams, etc.)
- Writers, either individually or as a member of a team, and edits scripts for video and audio productions
- Coordinates shoot schedules and video releases with editorial
- May be assigned other related projects, duties
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent. Job role in Multimedia Designer or Others.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing