|Tuesday, August 14, 2012|
- Assist the Manager-Pilot Training with all the training requirements of the Airbus and ATR pilots.
- Ensure that all arrangements for the conduct of all ground training are made and delivered on the set training dates. Such arrangements may include but not limited to availability of ground instructors, meals, training rooms and equipment, etc.
- Make the Business Travel Authorizations (BTAs) of pilots in accordance with the training bulletins and make the Travel Expense Reports of the pilots who will arrive from training.
- Collect cash advances of pilots from the Bank and/or Petty Cash Custodian, as applicable.
- Ensure that all cash advances in relation to such official trips must be cleared with Treasury without any further delays.
- Handle requesting of family allowances, training allowances, and 50% basic pay of ATR Training Captains and preparing reminders to return excess family allowances and training allowances, etc.
- Coordinate and liaise with the CAAP for the Check Airman assigned to conduct proficiency checks type-rating checks to Upgrade & Initial trainees accordingly.
- Report directly to the Manager, Office Administration and perform other duties as may be directed.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's / College degree in any field.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Computer Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work fast paced environment
- Must be able to maintain the strictest confidentiality
- Disciplined follow-up skills with strong attention to details,
- Ability to do multi-tasking and flexibility in handling assignments
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing