- Arrange appointments/schedules for subjects, models, photographers, stylists, personalitites, etc.
- Conduct research projects at request of higher editorial staff
- Handles and schedule photo shoots such as arranging vehicle requests, money and logistics for shoots/events
- Coordinate with government agencies to secure necessary permits
- Attend press conferences/launches to represent the magazine
- Research and write based on the assigned topics by the Editor-In-Chief
- Coordinate with contributors and collation of their material
- Update and rewrite material based on the instructions of the higher-level editors
- Communicate with and/or sources freelancers and other authors to produce new articles or material for publishing
- Participate in brainstorming activities for future editorial topics - assist in proof reading, editing, writing blurbs, etc.
- Perform other administrative functions related to the job as requested by the supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Mass Communication, Management or Literature or any equivalent course.
- At least 1 - 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably at least 1/2 years Experienced Employees specializing in Journalist/Editor or equivalent job role as Journalist/Writer or Editor.
- Full-Time positions available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing