|JR. PAYMENT PROCESSOR|
|Friday, August 10, 2012|
- Shall ensure completeness of all documents supporting an invoice prior to payment.
- Shall coordinate closely with the Supplier's reperesentative.
- Shall coordinate with Treasury Department.
- Shall advise supplier of payment made against invoices.
- shall undertake assignments or other duties that superiors may assign.
- Should be a graduate of any four year course preferably in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Should have at least 1 year of working experience in processing of payment.
- Should be a Computer literate.
- Should have good communication and analytical skills.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing