- Supervise the department's day-to-day activities and responsibilities in the absence of the Marketing Manager
- Update the Marketing Manager of the status of each promo
- Submit reports to the Marketing Manager every quarter
- Monitor all In-Mag promo entries to ensure that all targets are met
- In charge of handling big and special promos
- Prepare cost estimates and In-Mag Work Plan (IWP) for special promos and projects
- Coordinate with Brand Managers and Account Executives on details of special and major promos
- Prepare Revenue Generating Promo Report
- Check all proofs to avoid errors
- Check all layouts before it gets routed to respective team/s who requested for the project for final approval
- Follow-up approval from the person or team who requested the project
- Facilitate bidding in coordination with the Purchasing Department
- Help marketers in closing difficult sponsors or sponsors for big promos
- Participate in brainstorming activities which will help identify Summit Media's potential when it comes to marketing activities
- Brainstorm with Creative Director and Graphic Artists about revenue generating promos to be sold by the advertising team to clients
- Keep track of In-Mag work plans, disposal memos and ad page reservations (ex-deal and marketing pages)
- In-charge of requesting and monitoring cash advances and liquidations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent. Job role in Marketing Executive or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing