|Friday, August 10, 2012|
- Shall be responsible in accepting newly received and repaired aircraft parts
- Shall be responsible in shipping out of repairable parts to Local and Regional repair stations
- Shall monitor and be responsible for safekeeping of parts quarantined with discrepancy and shall keep track of aircraft parts and tools issued to Maintenance personnel
- Shall update records of issued and turned-in parts in SAP system
- Shall coordinate directly to prepare requested aircraft parts through Outstations
- Should be a graduate of any four year course preferably in Engineering or Management-related field.
- Should have good scholastic records and able to communicate well in both written or oral conversation.
- Should have an experience in warehouse management
- Possession of Drivers License, an advantage
- Should be willing to work on a shifting schedule and even during holidays/weekends
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing