|National Capital Reg|
|Thursday, August 02, 2012|
- Responsible for successfully positioning Sun Cellular brand in a highly competitive telecommunications marketplace.
- Assists in the development of brand strategies for the business
- Recommends plans and programs based on approved strategies
- Plans the launch of new products/projects and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Ensures company’s competitiveness and timeliness of product offerings to the marketplace by managing existing products and on-going promotional activities
- Coordinates with advertising agency for creative requirements to make the product and promotional activities appealing
- Oversees media and events implementation, and merchandising requirements
- Responsible for assuring product’s quality before it goes out of the market and conducts random checks in the trade
- Prepares profit and loss analysis for pricing recommendations of products and cost-effectiveness of promotional activities
- Specifies market requirements for current and future products by conducting trade visits to customers and non-customers.
- Analyzes consumer insights based on reports, researches and competitive brand analyses, possibly with recommended course of actions
- Monitors performance of Sun Cellular offerings and generates reports that will help Management analyze behavior of the roster of Sun Cellular offerings
- Prepares presentation materials as required
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Management, Marketing or any equivalent course.
- Must have at least 6 years of working experience in the related field.
- Must have in-depth knowledge in Product Development and Brand Management.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing