|LEAD TICKETING AGENT - MNL|
|National Capital Reg|
|Wednesday, August 01, 2012|
- Will ensure that policies and procedures of Ticketing / sales programs are implemented in a professional manner by monitoring correct execution among members of the team.
- Maintaining existing clients and attracting prospective customers to adopt patronage by providing them with excellent customer service presentation in giving information regarding their travel requirements.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any 4 year course.
- Should have at least 2 years in Reservations and Ticketing.
- With strong leadership skills, good customer service orientation and strong tolerance to difficult situations.
- Should have a strong command in airline's Reservations and Ticketing procedure, well-versed with the current policies.
- With excellent decision-making skills.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing