|MARKETING MANAGER (VALUE-ADDED SERVICES)|
|National Capital Reg|
|Tuesday, July 31, 2012|
- Handles conceptualization, development, and implementation of plans/programs for all Value-added Services.
- Supports revenue generation from VAS via increased usage per subscriber or increased market penetration.
- Introduces key innovations on VAS applicable to target markets to enhance brand proposition.
- Develops advertising and promotional campaigns to encourage usage of VAS to drive net revenues up.
- Coordinates with all the relevant departments for the daily operations related to VAS usage
- Spearheads coordination with Marketing Services Suppliers, Partners and Agencies.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Must have at least 5 year(s) of working experience in Marketing or any related field.
- Must have an eye for continuous improvement
- Must have the ability to deliver work with accuracy and on time.
- Telecommunications knowledge is an advantage.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing