|MARKET DEVELOPMENT SUPERVISOR - NEGROS|
|Tuesday, July 31, 2012|
- This position is responsible for managing a team of Market Development Specialists whose main task is to identify and activate new Retailers in targeted territories that have the highest opportunity relative to the cell-site coverage in the territory, as well as to ensure that these newly-activated Retailers are properly turned-over to the Distributor or sub-dealer who will then have to service them on a continuing basis.
- Provides leadership, motivation, direction and coordination to Market Development Specialists through proper planning and coaching in order to adhere to set standards and achievement of Retail Activation objectives.
- Monitors Daily productivity of all Market Development Specialists through their Daily Sales Reports and makes decisions as to who to replace and retain on a on-going basis.
- Formulates sales strategies, plans and programs, and uses in-depth market knowledge through trade feedback, sound business principles, analysis of the competitive landscape, and regular consultation with Market Development Specialists, Sun Cellular colleagues, and Distributor partners in order to achieve company objectives.
- Consolidates and submits regular Sales Reports to the Market Development Manager and Region Head as well as to the Sales Information and Planning Group that details his teams progress in the assigned Territories against the objectives given.
- Ensures all newly activated Retailers are properly merchandised by the Market.
- Development Specialists as well as through Agency installers for permanent signage.
- Monitors regularly proper turnover of all newly activated Retail Outlets to Distributors and/or Sub-dealers through constant coordination with Region Head and Distributor Sales Supervisors in the territory.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in sales distribution, preferably from a fast-moving-consumer-goods industry.
- Telco experience is a plus.
- Must have the ability to deliver work with accuracy and timeliness.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing