|FRAUD RISK ANALYST|
|National Capital Reg|
|Monday, July 30, 2012|
- Monitor/Analyze (via FMS and other PC/Report-based tools) subscribers’ usages/ transactions for possible abusive/fraudulent activities and perform necessary corrective/preventive measures
- Investigate/Validate reported fraudulent usage transactions that deprive opportunity/revenue and/or abuse Company resources and provide necessary recommendation/s as well as execute procedures that will address said activities
- Determine validity of subscribers’ disputed usage transactions (e.g. Call, SMS, MMS, etc.) or complaints (e.g. “non-receipt of Handset”) and verify possible fraudulent activities that may influence non-payment. Recommend/Execute procedures that will minimize/prevent revenue loss
- Recommend thresholds/configurations that can improve the performance/efficiency of FMS and other PC-based tools
- Investigate/Validate cases of Fraud reported by Internal/External sources
- Recommend/Prepare necessary reports to show/highlight performance of the group.
- Perform assigned daily activities that will maintain the Operations (24x7) of the group.
- College Graduate. Preferably BS ECE or any related course.
- 2 years of related work experience
- Experience in Fraud Risk Detection and Analysis/Investigation
- Computer Operation
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing