|National Capital Reg|
|Wednesday, July 25, 2012|
- Develops brand strategies in coordination with the Marketing Head.
- Helps create plans and programs based on approved strategies, for regional or national implementation.
- Coordinates with various internal functions for the development, implementation and monitoring of projects.
- Deals with the advertising agency for advertising and communication requirements, and with external partners for other marketing-related projects.
- Monitors and provides regular updates on competitor activities.
- Analyzes/identifies key consumers insights and recommends next steps based on research studies and observations.
- Monitors Inventory Sell-in/ Sell-out to and from Sales Channels to achieve top-up targets.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have a background in Brand/Product Management, Financial Management, Marketing Research and Computer Operations.
- Ability to deliver work with accuracy and on time.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing