|Tuesday, July 24, 2012|
- Performs on site audit based on plans and audit program guides, through a systematic or disciplined approach in accordance with the international standards for the professional practice of internal auditing to evaluate and improve effectiveness of risk management, controls and governance process.
- Provides audit findings through a structured audit communication tool
- Provides other procedures required necessary to complete audit engagements such as follow-ups/updates and validation on the process owners' corrective actions, plans or improvements
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Must have good scholastic records and excellent analytical / judgmental abilities
- Must have good interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- With 1-2 years of auditing experience
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing