- Responsible for the editorial line-up of the style section of the website.
- Conceptualize, arrange and style shoots for Beauty editorial pages
- Attend all beauty & lifestyle events to build the website's image.
- Research, write, and edit beauty stories
- Must keep up to date on the latest trends in beauty
- Style shoots as well as choose photographs
- Assess written work and make recommendations on their publication to senior editorial staff
- Collect articles, compile photos and illustrations or other material from resources and submit materials for publication
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Journalism, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications, Fashion Design or equivalent.
- Applicants must be passionate about the latest trends, loves celebrities, and is highly knowledgeable on topics related to beauty.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience, preferably in a publishing industry.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Journalist/Editor or equivalent. Job role in Journalist/Writer or Editor.
- Full-Time positions available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing