|DISTRIBUTOR SALES SUPERVISOR - LAGUNA|
|Monday, July 23, 2012|
- Develops SUN Cellular’s business in the area by working with the area Distributor/s, conducting training and/or communication of product information and service updates, providing service and addressing customer concerns, and ensuring the brand is effectively merchandised. It is also responsible for the achievement of sales volume and distribution targets, setup of manpower and logistics requirements, and submission of reports.
- Ensures distributor’s performance is in line with defined objectives with respect to line activations, purchases, distribution, payment; ensures adherence to company-provided standards
- Conceptualizes and/or recommends in-store promo activities for distributors’ trade outlets to increase sales and distribution of products
- Consolidates reviews, analyzes and presents relevant business information of assigned area periodically or as the needs arises by preparing operations reports to ensure efficient distributor operations
- College Graduate; Preferably with Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, or other related course
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Sales Distribution/Dealer Management with a combined work experience of no less than 5 years in industries of consumer goods, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, and consumer electronics
- Should be results-oriented and commitment driven
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Highly effective negotiation skills and account management
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing