|Friday, July 20, 2012|
- Provides administrative support to the following sections: Adevertising and Media, Product Development, Events & Sponsorship, Public Relations, and Guest Services.
- Sets-up and enforces systems and procedures that may be required for a more efficient workflow internally and externally (for the Marketing Group).
- Performs other related assignments and special projects assigned by the Vice President, Marketing and Distribution that is geared towards improving departmental efficiencies.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good Communication skills
- Attention to details and personnable & with initiative
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing