- Responsible for managing operations to ensure that deadlines are being met.
- Approves ideas, concepts for ad content: visual and written.
- Responsibilities may include copywriting and editing.
- Report directly to the Editor-in-Chief.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Applicants should possess excellent people and time management skills.
- Should have background on handling various advertising materials.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Journalist/Editor or equivalent. Job role in Journalist/Writer or Editor.
- Experience in advertising agency or publication is an advantage.
- Full-Time positions available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing