|Wednesday, July 18, 2012|
- Supervises overall functions and collective efforts of Facilities Maintenance Section to ensure that goals and objectives are attained.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma or Trade School Graduate.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experienceas Facilities Technician for Building maintenance.
- Preferably with TESDA Certification
- Knowledgeable in Electrical, Airconditioningworks and other related job functions
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing