|National Capital Reg|
|Wednesday, July 18, 2012|
- Responsible for the conceptualization, design and preparation of all printed materials such as but not limited to banners, posters, brochures, flyers and other sales and marketing promotional materials.
- Provides technical expertise on the design and layout of certain requirements by Brand Marketing, Sales and other divisions who may need creative services.
- Maintain a file of all original materials created and developed for the Brand
- Coordinate with the Sales and Marketing team as needed to develop design concepts, gather information, discuss alternatives and gain approval.
- Liaise with suppliers and vendors for proper communication of job specifications and ensure deadlines are met
- Keep abreast of recent developments and technologies in the graphic arts field
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- With at least 2 years experience in a graphic arts or related experience with acquired knowledge of and skill in design and layout methods and techniques.
- Must be willing to do field work and extensive traveling.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing