|LEAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT - CARGO|
|National Capital Reg|
|Tuesday, July 17, 2012|
- Assist the Cargo Customer Service Supervisor as directed during certain shifts to supervise the process of providing Quality Customer Service to build and sustain valuable business partnership with customers.
- To ensure adequacy of CS manpower and administrative requirements during her shift.
- To monitor daily cargo operation’s significant events.
- To coordinate with both Cargo Sales and Cargo Operations any issues or concerns of valued customers.
- To prepare Cargo Claim Packages for CS Supervisor’s review.
- To monitor trainings of Customer Service Agents.
- To investigate and submit final reports on administrative cases, irregularities or other events.
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Must be service and results oriented.
- With leadership and decision-making skills.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the airline (specifically in Cargo).
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing