|CARGO SUPERVISOR - MNL|
|National Capital Reg|
|Tuesday, July 17, 2012|
- Ensures on-time performance of loading and off-loading operations of cargoes and mail.
- Formulates and develops of personnel working schedule for maximum utilization and cost reduction.
- Implements an effective equipment control system to ensure maximum serviceability and availability of needed motorized equipment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in an airline / cargo related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent. Job role in Supervisor/Team Lead or equivalent.
- Basic Cargo, Dangerous Goods, Customer Service & Supervisory training is an advantage.
- Service and result-oriented.
- With strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing