|DUTY ENGINEER-LINE MAINTENANCE - CEBU BASED|
|Mactan Airport,Cebu City|
|Tuesday, July 17, 2012|
- Responsible in aircraft fleet monitoring and evaluating potential AOG by close coordination between Operations Group.
- Will closely coordinate with 5J OCC to ensure any aircraft disruption be highlighted immediately and close coordination for minimum disruption and recovery.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Experience in Aircraft System troubleshooting, Aircraft defect rectification in line maintenance, Minimum Equipment List handling.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- With at least 1 year experience is an advantage.
- MUST hold PRC license and/or RP-CAAP A&P license holder.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing