|National Capital Reg|
|Tuesday, July 17, 2012|
- Translation of the business requirements into specific system, application, or process design leading in justification and design of the solution.
- Contract Bid evaluation and negotiation management
- Project Management Methodology/ Processes/ Tools
- IT Standards and Process Development
- ITIL Methodology
- Performance/Capacity Planning
- Applications and Databases
- Infrastructure Architecture, design and operation
- Systems and Network (LAN, WAN, VPN, etc.) administration
- Network design and monitoring
- Systems Security
- Microsoft Server Enterprise 2008 and other Microsoft products installation, configuration, and administration
- Linux installation, configuration and administration
- Infrastructure components/device commissioning/installation and configuration
- Configuration and management of high-availability, load balancing, and fail-over solutions
- Configuration and management of back-up and restore solutions
- Vendor/Subcontractor Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Industrial), Computer Science/Information Technology or with equivalent work experience.
- At least 9 year(s) of technical experience in architecting solutions using application platforms, databases, servers, and network management products in response to varying business requirements.
- Knowledge accross multiple platforms, processes, and architectures is required for this position as well as financial or business planning.
- Experience in telecommunications industry is an advantage.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing