|CABIN APPEARANCE ENGINEER|
|Tuesday, July 17, 2012|
- Shall attend to concerns relating to CEB fleet's cabin maintenance issues.
- Shall oversee the operation of CEB's contracted cabin maintenance service provider and follow-up on the corrective action to maintain cabin appearance in its excellent condition.
- Shall assist and issue instructions on mandatory and recommended inspections and modifications issued by regulatory bodies relating to Cabin.
- Shall evaluate and issue corrective instructions to Cabin defects observed during maintenance checks and during operations.
- Shall assist in the preparation and establishment of maintenance program related to Cabin.
- Should possess a Bachelor's Degree Major in Aeronautical Engineering or any equivalent
- Should possess a PRC License and/or A&P Rating
- Experience in monitoring Cabin Maintenance is an advantage
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing