|MANAGER - CREDIT & COLLECTION|
|Domestic Road,Pasay City|
|Monday, July 16, 2012|
- Supervision of direct reports.
- Ensure timely collection of accounts under the sections being handled.
- Handling of unresolved issues related to the sections being handled including coordination with other departments and external partners (agents, clients).
- Collection of critical accounts under the sections being handled, in coordination with the staff and supervisor handling the accounts concerned.
- Administration of Finance module of Navitaire system particularly the sections assigned to Treasury (FOP, exchange rates, credit lines, etc.).
- Review of contracts for incoming agents (passenger and cargo), including coordination with concerned departments.
- Review (all) and approval (within the authority given) of credit applications for accounts with sureties.
- Approval of schedule of penalty for late remittances/payments & Debit Memos.
- Conduct briefing or orientation on reporting & remittance procedures for incoming agents in the absence of the Supervisor.
- Monitoring of sureties submitted by the agents particularly the renewals and the sufficiency of amounts against sales.
- Attend to any work related matters upon instruction of immediate superior.
- Check the consolidated aging of receivables for sections being handled, identify critical accounts and prepare recommendation (monthly, quarterly, annually).
- Check the consolidated schedule of Sales and Collection Reports for sections being handled – (monthly).
- Handle consolidation of the entire A/R and sales – (monthly, annually).
- Review of agents/clients’ performance and submit recommendation – (annually).
- Preparation of budget – (annually), monitoring of budget – (monthly, annually).
- Accounting graduate, preferably CPA.
- With Masteral Degree/Units is an advantage.
- Familiar with SAP, Navitaire, Fund Manager and Anita System.
- With 5 years working experience in the Credit and Collection.
- Proficient in both oral and written communication.
- Keen to details, can work under pressure and willing to work long hours.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing