|Sr. Marketing Associate (Events)|
|Friday, July 13, 2012|
- Be in constant communication with business owners for the assurance of venues for events;
- Coordinates with event organizers such as the magazine for any update and necessary information;
- Coordinate with suppliers (staging, technicals, production, casting, etc.);
- Coordinate with sponsors during the actual event;
- In-charge of event set-up including merchandising;
- Process immediate post event reports;
- Conduct ocular inspections;
- Coordinate with In-Mag Marketing and Creative group regarding design of collaterals;
- In-charge of securing government mandated permits such as Department of Trade & Industry (DTI) for the event’s promotional requirements;
- Draft proposals for advertisers and clients;
- Coordinate with clients regarding prizes for promo’s, etc.;
- Conceptualize party invites and write copy for event announcements;
- In-charge of subform, ex-deal pages;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably 2-3 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Events Management or equivalent. Job role in Marketing Executive or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing