|BUSINESS CENTER OFFICER (TARLAC)|
|Friday, July 13, 2012|
- Manages the overall operations of the Business Center by establishing and implementing management programs that shall monitor and control all reports, sales activities and after sales servicing of the Business Centers to achieve planned performance targets
- Provides daily management and leadership to a team of sales, customer service and operation personnel by coaching them in all areas of Business Center operations to achieve planned targets
- Promotes Sun Cellular products and services to existing and target clients by highlighting its benefits and competitive advantage
- Ensures total client satisfaction by personally managing customers requiring special handling
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Must be customer oriented and has strong leadership skills
- Preferably with 3-5 years supervisory experience handling business center operations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to assess and prioritize multiple tasks, projects and demands
- Efficient in managing and leading staffs and delegating tasks and authority
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing