- Work closely with Business Development Manager to align all projects and strategies with the overall Business Development team's objectives and target sales
- Research and prepare initial studies of Retail and Ambient Ads (local and global)
- Prepare project and business plans to be presented to Managing Director and Business Development Manager
- Give directives to Business Development Officer for sales requirements and support
- Prepare presentations and all support materials to Sales team
- Expand and develop new and exciting products for Mall/Retail Ads and develop deeper partnership with existing and new mall partners
- Develop strategies and action plans per project in a regular basis
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent. Job role in Business Development or Product Management.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing