- Act as the second-in-command in the magazine's editorial group
- Provide assistance and advise to the Editor-in-Chief in matters concerning decisions regarding the content of the magazine.
- Contribute to team effort and act as the group advisor in reminding schedules for deadlines and making sure that quality will still be at its finest despite strict deadlines
- Delegate work assignments and review and evaluate all stories and articles
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Applicants should be highly-interested & familiar with topics related to Tween Lifestyle
- Should possess excellent communication and people management skills.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Full-Time positions available.
We are looking for young, dynamic, committed and very talented individuals who have the passion for work, with excellent communication skills.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be notified.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing