|STRATEGIC SALES PARTNERSHIPS ACCOUNT OFFICER|
|Sunday, July 08, 2012|
- Responsible for creating new sales and revenue opportunities through the development and successful implementation of new partnership sales programs & campaigns for Retail and Corporate Sales.
- Responsible for developing new partnerships with key organizations, institutions, and corporate partners and enhancing current relationships.
- Identify, acquire, develop, negotiate and forge partnerships with associations, organizations and corporate partners for sales and revenue generating programs.
- Work with the Retail and Corporate sales teams to source, define and execute joint sales and Go-to-market programs.
- Manage a pipeline of business partnerships to develop, expand and grow new market opportunities.
- Coordinate with internal departments for the proper execution of programs & campaigns.
- Ensure the success of programs in terms of sales and revenue objectives.
- Measure and analyze sales and revenue results of the programs after execution.
- Conduct a Cost-benefit analysis of program.
- Enhance/improve programs for better implementation of similar efforts
- At least 2 years experience in Sales Management and /or Marketing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentations skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of people effectively.
- Must be a good team player to interact with other departments.
- Good analytical, problem-solving skills and strategic thinking combined with a high level of creativity, dynamism and results orientation.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to do field work and has a valid non-professionals driver’s license (must know how to drive a manual car).
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing