|CORPORATE SALES ACCOUNTS OFFICER - NCR|
|National Capital Reg|
|Sunday, July 08, 2012|
- Responsible for assisting the Corporate Sales Senior Account Manager, in the development of accounts while aggressively marketing the company’s products and services.
- Responsible for achieving planned performance targets through establishing productive client-relations management programs.
- Acquires corporate accounts to subscribe to any of the company’s products and services by continuously promoting its benefits and advantages
- Initiates account development strategies with new and existing corporate clients and ensure top-of-mind market share for key target accounts
- Explores and evaluates leads to determine the sales potential of the account; Monitors and evaluates performance of his individual performance against set targets; Assists in the preparation of revenue projection and strategic importance of accounts
- Assists in the preparation of strategic plans, systems, and activities of the department which are anchored with the corporate vision, mission, objectives, and values
- College Graduate; Preferably with Business Administration degree.
- At least 2 years work experience in the field of Sales & Marketing.
- Aggressive, High Level of Creativity, Dynamic and Goal-Oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure, willing to do field works, has a valid non-professionals driver’s license, and must be driving a MANUAL car.
- Excellent client servicing (customer relations skills), interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Sales experience from a Telco Industry is an advantage.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing