|TECHNICAL OFFICER (BILLING & NETWORK SYSTEMS)|
|National Capital Reg|
|Friday, July 06, 2012|
- Responsible for the development of all billing-related factors for products and services by providing expertise in creating, testing, and finally implementing in the production stage the necessary parameters of all products and services to be able to ensure that all potential revenues are correctly and timely billed
- Provides technical support to the Marketing group in developing new products and services. This involves leading the UAT for these proposed projects, providing technical recommendation to make them more viable, finding alternative solution to make the proposed project adaptable to the existing capacity of the system
- Prepares and updates Customer Service Information (CSI) for Marketing usage/reference
- Ensuresthat the implementation of the new rates and the recommended parameters and configuration in the system are accurately done
- Coordinates with the respective groups the implementation of new projects and services
- Develops new strategies for the evolution of new products and services related to the system
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in handling development of new services related to Network an advantage.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing