|DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER|
|Friday, July 06, 2012|
- Collaborates in planning, implements and assesses the effectiveness of approved digital marketing strategies along the line of social networking, websites and related areas.
- Develops, executes and delivers the company's digital / online marketing strategy, planning and budget to include online, new media, website and be able to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels.
- Responsible for managing online branding, communications and campaigns through the customer company website, email marketing,building the online community, attracting new customers, and engaging guests through marketing and social media optimization.
- Collaborates in planning, implements and assesses the effectiveness of approved social networking strategy and other digital marketing plans.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Marketing, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communication or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 2-5 years experience in Digital scenario. Must also knowledgeable in supervising new digital media developments.
- Must be fully competent in all social networking and digital marketing schemes
- Must have superior acumen in engaging non-traditional or digital media for Search Engine Optimization (own media) Search Engine Marketing (bought media) and Social Media Optimization (earned media)
- Proficient in engaging guests with interactive means using high traffic social networks in a positive, proactive manner.
- Familiar with popular website where we can post our digital banner ads
- Able to provide new engagement schemes, e.g. contests, subscriptions, etc. to increase digital community
- Must be knowledgeable in the ff. softwares:
- Applications: Adobe photoshope, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Flash
- Programming: HTML Authoring, Cascading Style Sheet, Java Scripting and Flash Programming
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing