|Navigation Documentation Officer|
|National Capital Reg|
|Thursday, July 05, 2012|
- Responsible for maintaining and updating operations related manuals/publications/PC laptops and ensuring that all crew and aircraft which are dispatched for flight are equipped with updated and complete documents.
- Incorporate revision to aeronautical publications and manuals obtained from sources and ensureposting of all published revision.
- Check and update the contents of navigational bag of departing flights at the aircraft.
- Monitor the currency level of operations data aboard each aircraft in the fleet.
- Distribute, monitor and control all revisions to each trip kit, office copies and library.
- Maintain and contro the distribution, update of LPC laptops.
- Download applicable NavDatabase and Aero charts updates from sources
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Aeronautical Publications or related field.
- Can work under pressure and in shifting schedules.
- Must be a holder of Professional driver's license.
- Knowledgeable in MS Applications.
- Must be systematic and organized
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing